International leading company in Cisco, networking & security solutions with a strong footprint in the Netherlands
To ensure that the business meets and exceeds all targets for sales, reseller management, recruitment and reseller satisfaction across all vendors. Supervising, guiding and motivating.
Managers ensure employees work together to deliver the right service at the right time. Ensuring the staff are happy and effective in their roles so that the business can run smoothly, organizing and delegating workload as well as monitoring them to make ensure tasks are completed correctly.
Heading up Sales Teams and providing leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth, in line with company vision and values, this role is responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities with total ownership on delivery of the vendor sales team budgets.
Responsible for the overall coordination, functional management, and leadership sales activities of the Vendor and Sales Teams. Establish annual and monthly sales objectives, by team, in coordination with the company’s business plan.
- Achievement of the Sales Revenue and GM (taking into consideration all controllable costs such as EBIT Targets, Budgets, SG&A, and aged debt queries with Credit Services)
- Achieve all vendors targets and maximize rebates, funding and contribution
- Development and communication of compelling proposition for our vendor and reseller communities locally through leadership and management of Sales, Presales and Marketing functions
- Development of business and activity plans for all Vendors and resellers to maximize sales growth, market share and contribution, communication collaboration
- Leadership Skills
- Sales and Marketing experience
- Finance and working capital
- Business skills & commercial judgment (determining which are the critical issues)
- Communication skills for all stakeholders
- Relationship and sales skills
- Distribution understanding and experience
- General knowledge product portfolio offerings (Cisco / networking)
- General knowledge of networking and communications technology
- Ability to use standard software: MS Office, Applications & Database software
- General Computer literacy
Finance & Compliance:
- Understand financial impacts on revenues and Gross Profit objectives regarding special pricing, customer rebates etc.
- Strong business acumen
- Understand the business direction; identify strengths, weaknesses and possible threats
- Complete & proficient understanding of the sales cycle, ability to train & develop staff
- Ability to identify types of partners (SI’s ISPs Var’s etc.) for recruitment and development
- Strong understanding of Customer Relationship Management
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Channel Distribution, Systems Integrator or Vendor background
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Customer Relationship Management
- Willingness to travel
- Proven leadership and ability to drive Sales Strategy through the effective motivation of Sales Teams
Apply / information
Contact or mail Denny van der Weg.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 06-50628471